Introduction: Why is the iPhone Battery Low and What are the Best Tips to Extend it?
Apple’s latest iOS update has been revealed to be a disaster for the battery life of their phones. The battery can drain up to 50% in just an hour.
The battery is one of the most important features for any phone and it is imperative that you make sure you are doing all you can to extend it!
Below are some tips to help extend your iPhone’s battery life: –
-Turn off background app refresh and notifications, which will force your phone to check for new updates less often, reducing the amount of power needed.
– Turn off location services when not using them as this will stop your phone from constantly scanning for signals from nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots, which drains a lot of power.
– Use low power mode if your battery is low. This turns off some features such as Bluetooth, location services and haptic feedback, making your iPhone use less power in the process.
– Update to the latest version of iOS. The latest version of iOS includes a range of new features which help reduce power usage from your phone’s processor and battery.
Also check out the following:-
-Consider turning off your location services. This can help preserve battery power by preventing your iPhone from checking for nearby signals and keep a GPS signal faster.
– Turn off Spotlight suggestions, which can be an energy drain if you’re not actively using them.
– Turn off haptic feedback when not using it as this will save power.
Why is my battery not lasting as long as it used to?
A possible explanation could be that your phone has been turned on all day, every day, and one of the factors affecting battery life is when you are using your phone. When you turn on power saving mode in your settings, you will have more battery life.
How To Turn Off Background App Refresh on Your Phone
Background app refresh is a feature that allows apps to check for updates in the background.
Background app refresh is a feature that allows apps to check for updates in the background. This can be very useful if you want to get notified of new messages or want your social media feed to stay up-to-date with the latest posts, but it can also drain your battery quickly and use up mobile data.
In order to turn off background app refresh, open Settings and tap on Battery. Scroll down until you see Background App Refresh and toggle it off.