Seven Interesting Facts about the World’s Smartphone Population
1) The average person spends 2.5 hours a day on their phone
2) One out of five people in the world owns a smartphone
3) Nearly three-quarters of Americans have a smartphone
4) The U.S. is home to 10 percent of the world’s population but has 30 percent of all smartphone users
5) India is the country with the second-highest number of smartphones in use
6) China has more than 600 million active smartphone users
7) Nigeria has overtaken America as the number one country for smartphone use in Africa, with over five times more users than South Africa and Egypt combined, respectively. Nigeria also leads Africa in terms of Google Play downloads and app usage.
The State of Mobile Users in the World
Introduction: Who are mobile users and how many of them are there in the world?
Mobile users are people who use mobile devices to access the internet.
A person who is a mobile user can be anyone from a teenager to an adult, from a student to a professional, from someone living in the city or in the countryside.
Mobile users are more and more common nowadays. In fact, they’ve become so widespread that it’s hard to find someone who doesn’t use them. There are over 3 billion of them in the world and this number is just getting bigger and bigger.
How to Protect Yourself from Common Phone Scams?
Phone scams are a form of fraud that often targets senior citizens, who may be more trusting and less tech savvy. Scammers use a variety of tactics to trick people into giving up their money or personal information, such as claiming to be from the IRS, a lottery company, or even your own bank.